Friday, February 12, 2016

I Forgot What I Came Here For...

I was up at 4:00 this morning because I had this post perfectly laid out in my mind.
So I got up, went to the bathroom, let the dog out, checked the fire, put the kettle on, let the dog in, fed the cats, started the dishwasher, washed the pan that was on the porch for the dogs last night, let the other dogs out, played with the goose, made my coffee, let the two dogs in, let the one dog out, got into the living room and turned around to let the cats out, remembered I needed to edit some HTML on the blog, looked up the coding from the other blog, let the cat in, looked across the room to see Wyatt's socks on the floor in front of the chair, got up, picked up the socks and put them in the utility room to be washed, remembered Hunter was coming today and started thinking about what to make for lunch, then remembered we're meeting his Mother for lunch in town, then remembered I have a doctors appointment at 3:45 and smelled my pits to see if I could get away sans shower, then I remembered someone is coming to look at the little house today, then I fixed the coding on the blog, then I started reading other people blogs, then I had to make another cup of coffee, and now I have no idea of what I was going to blog about.

I still don't have a bathing suit!
I sent #3 back because it fit great everywhere except for my ginormous boobs that spill out the sides like an overstuffed jelly donut


I just don't get it, after I get them all stuffed in a bra, I don't even look that big, but try finding a bra or suit that fits a 40 H, and you'll be sorry my friends, very, very sorry.
I hope the more weight I lose the smaller those two will get because I hate them always being a cause for wardrobe concern.
If you go to hug me, I can poke a hole in your lung with an underwire, and I'm not even sure I could make it through airport security with this much scaffolding.
Anyway, #4 is on the way from Lands End.
Keep your fingers crossed.
With my return money from the other suits, I bought a Garmin Vivofit. I really researched this before I bought it, and I bought it because my niece was raving about her Fitbit, but I cant wear a Fitbit in the pool. The Garmin is waterproof, and shows my heart rate so I won't blow up.
It even syncs with MyFitnessPal (thetrailerparks) and automatically adds in my calories and exercise. 
I think it also tases you if you go to long without moving.

I'm going to the doctor today because I'm having problems swallowing and my mouth always tastes like dog poop.
Sometimes when I'm drinking something my swallower just quits working and I start choking.
I've been down this road before, so I already know it's my watermelon sized hiatal hernia that pushes my stomach up under my chin, and I've been scheduled for surgery twice, but the first one I cancelled because my surgeon sat down at her desk and opened a can of Diet Coke and smelled like cigarettes.
Here's the rub in that, I'm an ex smoker and sometimes I drink Diet Coke and I don't care if she does those things, I just wan't to believe she's better and smarter than me.
She had great hair though.
The second time I was scheduled for surgery my arteries broke and so that surgery was tabled.
I'm supposed to take some medication for it, but my stomach doesn't ever hurt anymore because I know what foods to avoid and that medication REALLY makes my mouth taste like poo.

I think that's a wrap.
I still don't remember what I got up at 4:00 AM to post about.


*Never ever Google "Old lady big boobs".

1 comment:

  1. Oh Marilyn, I love you! I wish we didn't live on opposite coasts. We could have so much fun! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete