Thursday, February 25, 2016

Arts and Crafts and Kids

I know you're probably all getting really tired of me going on and on about my weight loss, but it's kind of a BIG deal.
I have officially lost a toddler.
Twenty-one pounds.
I'm trying for twenty more.
I'd like to lose twins.

Stitches

I made this trivet and matching dishcloth set for a sister who shall remain nameless, so if you're reading this J. Carlson, stop.
Just a standard rug, but pot sized for the table.


                                             Also included is a set of matching dishcloths.



I'll be listing in the Etsy shop as soon as I'm done here, just like I've said I'm going to do for the last week or so...


Gratuitous photos of people I love.

Hunter in his happy place,


Charlotte in a secure place...


And Faela with carrots on her face!



Useless information.

Steve only eats the red Fruitloops.

1 comment:

  1. LoLoLoLoL! I think if I were to post photos of the family that will remain nameless from somewhere within US borders but nearing North they would have to be scrubbed for security reasons. Social media... :D :D
    And the Island fam is represented by their young! :D

    ReplyDelete